Donald Bloxham is a Professor of Modern History, specialising in genocide, war crimes and other mass atrocities studies. He is the editor of the Journal of Holocaust Education.
Graduated from the Keele and Southampton universities, he also received PhD in history. He worked as Research Director of the London-based Holocaust Educational Trust. As of 2009, he is a lecturer of Twentieth Century History at the University of Edinburgh.
- Genocide on Trial: War Crimes Trials and the Formation of Holocaust History and Memory (Oxford University Press, 2001)
- The Great Game of Genocide: Imperialism, Nationalism, and the Destruction of the Ottoman Armenians (Oxford University Press, 2005)
- The Holocaust: Critical Historical Approaches (Manchester University Press, 2005)
- Genocide, The World Wars, and the Unweaving of Europe: essays by Donald Bloxham (Vallentine, Mitchell and Co., 2008)
- The Final Solution: A Genocide (Oxford University Press, 2009)