Ein HaHoresh (Hebrew: עֵין הַחוֹרֵשׁ, lit. "the plower's spring" / "the plowman's fountain") is a kibbutz in central Israel. Located to the north of Netanya, it falls under the jurisdiction of Hefer Valley Regional Council. In 2019 it had a population of 836.
It was founded in November 1931 by Hashomer Hatzair members from Eastern Europe who reclaimed the land. It was one of the first settlements in the northern part of the Emek Hefer. The kibbutz was named after Wadi el Hawarith (Arabic: وادي الحوارث, lit. 'valley of ploughmen'), the Arab name for the area where it was located.
The kibbutz was cordoned off and occupied by the British in December 1945 in connection with the struggle for free immigration. It was cordoned off and occupied by the British again in June 1946 along with its neighbor, Givat Haim. As part of the war effort, the kibbutz stepped up its food production. By 1947 the kibbutz had a population of 450.
The kibbutz developed a successful mixed intensive farm. By 1968 it had 570 inhabitants engaged in intensive farming in citrus plantations, and producing milch cattle. The kibbutz also ran a factory producing sheet steel casks.
Ein HaHoresh 1935
Ein HaHoresh workers 1935
Ein HaHoresh drainage work 1936
Ein Hahoresh 1939
Cotton harvesting in Ein HaHoresh, 1980