The First Ali Sastroamidjojo Cabinet was an Indonesian cabinet named after the Prime Minister, and also known as 'Kabinet IV', that served from 1 August 1953 until 24 July 1955.
- State Minister for National Prosperity Sudibjo resigned on 14 September 1953 and First Deputy Prime Minister Wongsonegoro was appointed as his ad interim replacement.
- Transport Minister Abikusono resigned on 14 September 1953. Public Works and Manpower Minister Roosseno took over his responsibilities temporarily until he was formally appointed on 2 October. His previous position was filled by Mohammad Hassan (PSSI) on 12 October. On the same day, Dr. Lie Kiat Teng (alias Mohammad Ali) (PSII) was appointed Minister of Health, replacing Dr. F. L. Tobing.
- On 23 October 1954, First Deputy Prime Minister and interim Prosperity Minister Wongsonegoro, Transport Minister Roosseno resigned and Interior Minister Hazairin all resigned. Prime Minister Ali Sastroamidjojo took over the responsibilities of the Deputy Prime Minister and Transport Minister, while Second Deputy Prime Minister Zainul Arifin took over the responsibilities of the Interior and Public Prosperity Ministers. This left only one deputy prime minister for the remainder of the cabinet's term of office.
- On 8 November 1954, Minister of Economic Affairs Iskaq Tjokroadisurjo resigned and was replaced by Rooseno. On the same day, Siradjuddin (Perti) was appointed State Minister for National Prosperity, replacing ad interim Minister Zainul Arifin.
- On 19 November 1954, State Minister for Agrarian Affairs Mohammad Hanafiah resigned and was replaced by I Gusti Gde Rake (PRN). On the same day, A. K. Gani (PNI) was appointed Minister of Transport and Soenarjo (NU) was appointed Interior Minister.
- On 13 July 1955, Minister of Defense Iwa Kusumasumantri resigned. Deputy Prime Minister Zainul Arifin became ad interim Defense Minister.
- Feith, Herbert (2009) , The Decline of Constitutional Democracy in Indonesia, Equinox Publishing (Asia) Pte Ltd, p. 339, ISBN 979-3780-45-2
- Simanjuntak, P. N. H. (2003), Kabinet-Kabinet Republik Indonesia: Dari Awal Kemerdekaan Sampai Reformasi (in Indonesian), Jakarta: Djambatan, pp. 133–148, ISBN 979-428-499-8.