Polanów [pɔˈlanuf] (German: Pollnow) is a town in northern Poland, located in the Koszalin County of the West Pomeranian Voivodeship. It has 2,949 inhabitants (2017).
The settlement was first mentioned in 13th century, and was granted town rights in 1313 under Lübeck law.
The town was completely destroyed during World War II, in fires set by victorious Red Army soldiers.
Church of the Assumption
Exaltation of the Holy Cross church
Polanów is twinned with: