The Sukiman Cabinet was an Indonesian cabinet that served from 27 April 1951 until 25 February 1952.
- Sumitro Kolopaking was the original Defense Minister, but refused the appointment and was replaced by Sewaka on 9 May 1951.
- On 19 May, the Ministry of Trade and Industry became the Ministry of Economic Affairs. Economics Minister Sujono Hadinoto was dismissed on 16 July and replaced by Wilopo.
- Justice Minister Muhammad Yamin resigned on 14 June. General Affairs Minister Pellaupessy was also appointed Minister of Justice ad interim. Mohammad Nasrun was appointed Justice Minister on 20 November.
- A Ministry of Agrarian Affairs was established on 20 November 1951 with Gondokusomo appointed Minister of Agrarian Affairs. However, Gondokusomo died on 6 March 1952 and had not been replaced by the time the cabinet was dissolved.
- While Transport Minister Djuanda was overseas, Public Works and Manpower Minister Ukar Bratakusumah was appointed Minister of Transport ad interim effective from 13 December 1951.
- Simanjuntak, P. N. H. (2003), Kabinet-Kabinet Republik Indonesia: Dari Awal Kemerdekaan Sampai Reformasi (in Indonesian), Jakarta: Djambatan, pp. 116–124, ISBN 979-428-499-8.