Türi is a town in Järva County, Estonia. It is the administrative centre of Türi Parish. Since 2000, Türi is known as the "spring capital" of Estonia. It has a railway station on the Tallinn - Viljandi railway line operated by Elron (rail transit).
Türi Church, originally dedicated to St. Martin, is a well-preserved medieval hall church of a form typical for central Estonia. Construction of the church probably started in the late 13th century and the ceiling was completed in the early 14th century. It retains much of its medieval look, including carved stone details such as consoles in the form of human heads. Other noteworthy interior details include the renaissance pulpit, a Baroque retable (by Christian Ackermann) and an altar painting by A. Pezold from 1856.
Türi Parish is a member of the Douzelage, a town twinning association across the European Union. This active town twinning began in 1991 and there are regular events, such as a produce market from each of the other countries and festivals. Other members are:
Other twin towns of Türi Parish are:
Türi railway station
Türi cultural center
Türi Kevade School for the disabled