|This WikiProject's subject is featured in the Outline of Lithuania, which is incomplete and needs further development. That page, along with the other outlines on Wikipedia, comprise Wikipedia's Outline of knowledge, which also serves as the table of contents or site map of Wikipedia.|
|This page is within the scope of WikiProject Lithuania, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of Lithuania on Wikipedia. If you would like to participate, please visit the project page, where you can join the discussion and see a list of open tasks.|
||This page does not require a rating on the project's quality scale.
New topic - new section please. It would be much easier to communicate and not mix things.
Logos of various Lithuanian institutions
Sveiki! I have been working on some articles about the Lithuanian government agencies/institutions, e.g. State Tax Inspectorate, Customs Department, National Audit Office, etc. I would like to add the logos/flags/insignias for these as well as some other agencies (e.g. FNTT, VSD, etc). So, couple things:
- I believe such logos and other symbols are in the public domain as per the Article 5(3) of the Law on Copyright and Related Rights of the Republic of Lithuania (Lithuanian: Lietuvos Respublikos autorių teisių ir gretutinių teisių įstatymas). See Lithuanian text and English translation. Does anybody interpret this differently?
- Apart from going through the web sites of each agency trying to find SVG or decent quality images, does anybody know a better source of the official symbols of the government institutions?
- Any volunteers to upload such images? :)
Thanks -- Mindaur (talk) 21:48, 30 January 2021 (UTC)
- Turns out we already have a public domain template for such logos PD-LT-except. Just need to figure out how to use it.. Mindaur (talk) 18:17, 2 February 2021 (UTC)
Isn't it a female last name? Xx236 (talk) 08:57, 7 May 2021 (UTC)
- Well, yes, it is. --Mindaur (talk) 13:07, 7 May 2021 (UTC)
There is an RFC at Talk:Pahonia#RFC:_Pahonia on Pahonia and Coat of arms of Lithuania. Robert McClenon (talk) 05:26, 15 June 2021 (UTC)
There is an RFC on revisiting the birthplace infobox question at Wikipedia talk:Manual of Style/Baltic states-related articles. --Mindaur (talk) 13:24, 15 June 2021 (UTC)